Language Preference

Bike Kilic

Fotoğrafım
United States
Merhaba! Benim adım Bike ve Türkü'm. Şu an eşim Antonio ile birlikte Amerika'da yaşıyorum. Yeni yerler, insanlar, filmler, aktiviteler vs keşfetmeyi cok severim ve bunları sizlerle paylaşmak isterim. Umarım güzel bir vakit geçiririz hep beraber. Her zaman düşüncelerinizi, varsa sorularınızı bekliyorum ;) ~~~~~~~~~~~ Hello! My name is Bike and I am from Turkey. Currently I live in America with my husband, Antonio. I love discovering new places, people, movies, activities etc and sharing my experiences with people. I hope we will have fun together ;) Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions and share your comments about my writings, thoughts, journeys etc.

Bir e-mail kadar yakin olmak=)

10 Ocak 2014 Cuma

Colors of Travelling..

A few lines from my Ankara trip..

..Colors of travelling (maybe some of them)

Knowing yourself, realizing your truths and faults..
Meeting up new people randomly
Welcoming sun
Disappearing in its beauty as time goes
Sleeping after reading few pages of your novel
Service guy is approaching you : What do you want to drink lady? He has big blue eyes..
People are following their routines-- not missing tv shows which they always watch at that time
Thinking about what happened, whats happening and what will happen before sunrise..


I will travel as much as I can to see different layers of these colors.. I am sure all layers are beautiful but some layers are sweeter than others -- which is similar as LOVE.




 Guzel bir arkadaşıma gönderiyorum bu sarkımı -- o kendisini biliyor..





 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder